44172

Friday, June 13, 2008

Viral marketing is a methods of list building

There are multiple methods of list building, and if you are just getting started, until you have gained mastery over one or two methods, it is advisable to use multiple methods of list building strategies. You’ll see every step of the process, no matter how small, in exacting detail so

Article marketing is one of the most common Internet marketing techniques discussed. The "guru's" say "market your site by writing articles & distributing them for free and you'll see a dramatic increase in site traffic". Skeptics say "I've tried that and it doesn't work". Here is what I say:

The most common mistake I see in article marketing is a lack of focus. I see so many people trying to promote their sites by writing about things that are not related. To put it simply- that is not going to be effective.

If you have an online pet supply shop, you cannot write articles about home tanning salons and expect that to bring in traffic. Sure, you might pick up a few backlinks which could increase your ranking in Google, but I am sure you want more for your business.

Step 1 is to write about a subject that is related to your business.

Step 2 is to make sure it's well-written, informative, and not a rehash of another article (stay away from the article scraping software)

Step 3 is to not expect overnight results

Step 4 save yourself time by outsourcing the distribution of the article

I will be honest and say that article marketing does not work well for every business.

For example, when I write about marketing and writing I see a surge in my site traffic and I always get contacted by several potential clients. In fact, most of my clients have read an article that I have published somewhere.

However, I am involved in other endeavors and article marketing has not been beneficial at all. For one of my sites, I tried an aggressive article marketing campaign and I got a ton of backlinks in google but nothing else. I tried article marketing on another site of mine and it did absolutely nothing but fine-tune my writing skills.

In summary, does article marketing work? Yes but it all depends.

DJ Nelson is a marketing communications writer. Subscribe to her monthly newsletter "The Write Business Strategies" and learn how to drive sales to your product or service by using effective Marketing Communication (Marcom) strategies. Visit her site at http://www.Donyell.com.

Getting Rid Of Stomach Or Belly Fat
Belly Fat Loss Is Strength Training
You Mean That I Can Eat Unlimited Amounts Of Fatty Meats And Cheeses
Atkins Diet
Weight Loss Is It Doable
Go
Index1
Politically Incorrect Holiday Fat Loss Tips
The Cardio Machine That Sucks
Weight Loss Is It Doable
Go
Water4gas
Adlandpro
Affiliate Of The Month

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home