44172

Friday, June 13, 2008

Viral marketing is a methods of list building

There are multiple methods of list building, and if you are just getting started, until you have gained mastery over one or two methods, it is advisable to use multiple methods of list building strategies. You’ll see every step of the process, no matter how small, in exacting detail so

In this article I would like to go over some interesting things that I discovered from search engine optimization using article marketing.

For the purpose of this experiment I set up two web sites. One is a blog and another a lead capture page with a blog as well in a directory on the domain.

Now what has really been interesting is the following. The first few months my sites had virtually no rankings on Google. After about five months I started to notice search engine traffic from Google. A few months later there was a lot more traffic.

Analyzing the links pointing towards my web site I discovered the following. I had a lot of links pointing from the major article directories that have a very good page rank. Also as more web sites published my articles I got a lot of one way links to my web site.

Basically my web sites were beginning to rank well because of all the links that I was getting. Before I was doing article marketing I was submitting to directories. This can be very costly, but is a very quick way to get links. You just need to be sure that you only submit to a few directories a month because if you submit to many directories at once Google may discount the links.

I also use to do reciprocal linking. This use to work before. Unfortunately with the changes in the Google algorithm this is no longer effective because Google is trying to combat spam.

The valuable lesson that I learnt from article marketing is that you only need to write a lot of articles and submit them to the major article directories to get good search engine rankings.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

Weight Loss Is It Doable
Go
Index1
Politically Incorrect Holiday Fat Loss Tips
The Cardio Machine That Sucks
Weight Loss Is It Doable
Go
Water4gas
Adlandpro
Affiliate Of The Month
Autopilotprofits
Bookmarkingdemon
Hostgator
Instantarticlewizard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home