44172

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Making Money with Your Blog!

A place for finding the Nuts and Bolts for Making Money Online with Affiliate Marketing Business Opportunity!

To succeed in Internet marketing, you need to have a weekly plan and a daily plan. If you fail to create a weekly plan, be sure to create your daily plan.

It's easy and shouldn't take you more than five minutes everyday.

Here is how to do it. When you finished the work for the day, write down the things you are going to do the day after. Don't write them in details, just write the outline.

Let me give you an example of my weekly plan. Note that this is the plan I was following in April 2007. Now, I changed it, but it's good if you are just getting started and on a shoestring budget.

1. Saturday: Holidays

2. Sunday Morning

a. Schedule five posts for my two blogs. I use autoposting for this.

b. Article writing submission: 2 articles promoting two websites.

c. Seed my own forum

Sunday Afternoon

d. Posting on forums and Yahoo answers

3. Monday Morning

a. Add one page to my two sites

b. Add my blog to social bookmarking sites (with onlywire)

Monday afternoon

c. Post on social networking sites

4. Tuesday Morning

a. Add an article to two squidoo lenses

b. Comment on big blogs in my niche

Tuesday Afternoon

b. Broadcast an email to my lists

5. Wednesday Morning

a. Purchase a directory submission package

Wednesday Afternoon

b. Add new products to my membership site

6. Thursday Morning: Not working

Thursday Afternoon

a. Create a viral report

7. Friday Morning: Not working

Friday Afternoon

a. Check my stats

This is a good example of weekly plan. Not that I often add a new thing to my daily plan, but overall, I stick to my weekly plan, because this is what brings long term results in your business.

To learn more, download my Free Guide: "How To Earn $100K Per Year With Article Marketing".

Franck Silvestre makes thousands of dollars a year from affiliate and article marketing. Wonder what the secret to his success is? Discover how he does it at: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/article-marketing/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home