44172

Sunday, June 8, 2008

SEO Elite Search Engine Optimisation On Heat!

SEO Elite was the first Brad Callen developed software I owned. I found his SEO Elite site whilst looking for SEO resources back in 2006. At the time I'd never heard of him. So when I saw his claims that SEO Elite would bring in 15,000 visitors a day I was pretty sceptical! Initially therefore I didnt part with $167, instead I signed up for his free SEO lessons to see if they were any good.

His lessons were great, I quickly learnt lots of SEO tips and techniques that I had not seen before. They taught me the importance of both on and off page search engine optimisation, and in particular the importance of having links coming into my site. I therefore decided to spend $167 on SEO Elite.

Why SEO Elite? Well quite simply its an awesome tool for optimising your web site, both on page and off.

In seconds you can analyse the on page optimisation of the top ranking web sites in your niche. Just add the domains of the top sites into SEO Elite and it will tell you what theyre each doing well and not so well. You then simply copy their best optimisation tactics and improve on their worst.

In just a few minutes you use SEO Elite to find you all the potential linking partners youll ever need. SEO Elite will find sites that link to your high ranking competitors, or will find sites based on keywords you enter. Either way it will pull you a list of potential sites to link with very quickly, all of which will be relevant to your own site! Even better as well as returning the urls, it returns their contact email addresses also, so with just one email, you can contact hundreds of relevant sites requesting link exchanges.

SEO Elite automates in minutes what it would take you days to do its that good!

SEO Elite also lets you update your links page automatically and then checks that sites are linking back to you at any time.

To rank highly in the search engines you need as many relevant inbound links as you can get, thats why I consider SEO Elite to be one of my absolutely essential seo tools.

The new version 4.0 of SEO Elite (as an owner, Brad gives you any updates free) is even more user friendly with enhanced functionality including the addition of an article submission feature.I highly recommend SEO Elite to any webmaster, to find out how I combine it with three other SEO techniques to achieve page 1 rankings, click on this SEO Elite link.

Richard is relative newbie to Internet Marketing, but in the first 5 months of 2007, he's seen his online earnings grow from zero to over $3,000 per month! His target is $500 per day by December 07. To see his earnings, to see how hes achieved it and to see the essentials seo tools he recommends, visit http://www.EssentialSEOTools.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home