44172

Thursday, May 15, 2008

List Building - Why You Should Get Off Your Butt And Start List Building

Look, I'm gonna cut through all the crap...

You know as well as I do, no matter what you're trying to sell online, if you don't build a list, then you might as well flush your time and cash down the toilet. That's the truth! I DO NOT care if you're blogging, using affiliate marketing, article marketing... whatever...

You Need To Build A List!

But I know you can be "hard headed" and probably won't listen to me. That's your call my friend but me... I'm gonna keep on building my list.

Hey, why not, I've got over 6000 subscribers and do about $7000.00 per month. How much are you making? I bet it's nothing right? Yeah that's what I thought. If you DO NOT have a list, then you DO NOT have an income.

Does that make sense?

I really hope it does my friend, because it's the truth and if you don't live by that saying, then you can spend forever trying to earn money on the internet and you will simply FAIL! Look, it's really not that hard to understand why you want and need to build your list.

Just do some simple math...

You should be earning a minimum of 50 cents to one dollar per month for each subscriber on your list. So if you've got 3000 subscribers, you should be bringing in around $1500.00 to $3000.00 per month.

Do you see why you should want to start building your list right now? If so, then get off your butt and get started now!

Do you want to know how I build my internet business and make thousands of dollars per month from home?

===> Download my Free Report that'll show you:

"How To Quickly And Easily Build An Opt In List Of Hyper Responsive Subscribers Who Are Willing To Spend Money With You Right Now!"

http://nocostlistbuilding.com/lbr-report.htm

Gary has been a successful, full time internet marketer for over 11 years. He has created list building campaigns that have earned as much as $22,000 in a single day. If you want to know how to build a hyper responsive list and squeeze it for every penny you can, then listen to what Gary says.

http://nocostlistbuilding.com/lbr-report.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home