44172

Friday, May 16, 2008

Article Post Robot - A Review and Introduction to Features

Having owned Article Post Robot for some time now (well over a year) and submitted hundreds of articles using the software I feel I'm in a great position to provide an honest review, and to detail some of the features that you can expect in the software.

When I first bought the software I was very pleased with my purchase. I could submit my articles to a couple of hundred article directories which was great. Since then I have received a number of free upgrades as Article Post Robot has advanced in its capabilities.

Article marketing is undoubtedly a great promotional method for websites and businesses, and Article Post Robot makes the process so much faster than submitting articles manually. The problem I had after a while of owning the software though was that the same article was being submitted to hundreds of directories. At first I thought this was great; I was receiving hundreds of backlinks for very little work, but I knew that things would change as the search engines began to clamp down on duplicate content in their search results pages. Displaying a large number of the same results is not what the search engines want, and that's when the next update of Article Post Robot was released...and this was big!

The update revealed a complete revamp of the software that blew me away. I could now submit unique variations of the same article to the directories, including random resource boxes, random article content, random titles, and random summaries. By rewriting an original article into 2 or 3 more, the software could choose paragraphs from the articles randomly (whilst keeping the paragraphs in the correct order), ultimately creating unique articles each time the software automatically visits an article directory and submits!

The only downfall of the software that I've read others suggesting is not being able to edit the directory list with new directories, however even this has now been updated. There are currently 450 directories preloaded in Article Post Robot, with the ability to add more if you choose to (not including the free updates that are constantly being released).

There are sometimes cases where I come across products where it is possible to say they are "must have" items. I believe this is true for Article Post Robot as it offers so many features and benefits which easily outweigh the price being asked. It truly is a product that you should have in your marketing arsenal.

For your Article Post Robot bonus head over to http://www.onlinewithjustin.com/article-post-robot-bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home